Summer is almost here… that dread of having to go to the beach and wear shorts!!
So what are you going to do about it? Sitting in front of your computer, watching the TV on the couch is not going to get you the confidence to loose those couple of kilo’s. Above is another great shot for you to print out and stick on the fridge.
Tips to accompany this shot:
1) Make healthy choices – Pack snacks to go with you and you’ll be less likely to be tempted to buy some high calorie snack.
2) Think more positively about yourself, give yourself positive affirmations. Feeling confident about yourself makes an amazing difference to how you look. Hold your head high, shoulders back, smile on your face. People will tell you, you look fabulous. Sticking to your healthy eating will be so much easier!
3) Don’t think of it as DIETING! Think of it as healthy living. The word diet puts everyone off. Give yourself one day a week as a cheat day. Don’t go crazy!! Put your smaller portioned meals on a smaller dinner plates. It will trick your mind into thinking you’re eating the same amount.
4) Stop making excuses. There is no magic pill, no one else can do this for you except you. YES it will be hard, but when you get there it will be so rewarding!
5) Make your goals realistic. If you set unattainable goals you will give up. Make them simple and achievable you will get there!